For 35 years Nor Enterprises and Our Youth Inc. has provided food to thousands of seniors and families in our community who might otherwise have gone hungry on Thanksgiving Day. In the past 10 years alone they have fed in excess of 75,000 people.
Nor Enterprises Annual Turkey Give Away is once again going "state wide" to provide turkeys to families from the Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware in Seaford, Milford, Georgetown, Dover, Smyrna, Greater Newark and to 13 City of Wilmington Senior Assisted Buildings. Last year we gave away 3000 turkeys and fed over 30,000 people but that only scratched the surface of those who are hungry in our state and feeling the pain of poverty and misfortune. Without caring people like you it is not possible for this annual tradition to continue.
WhyFly is proud to be apart of such a great event. We will be taking monetary donations and for every $1 our customers donate we will give back $2 in credit toward your bill. We will also be taking food donations. For every WhyFly bag of food or care items, we will give new and existing customers half off their monthly bill.
WhyFly's staff will participate in delivering the turkey on November 21st at 8 AM for additional information on the Turkey Drive please visite.
Monetary Donations Can be made here:
Food Donations can be given to the WhyFly installer or delivered to the WhyFly HQ located at 218 W 9th St. Wilmington, DE 19801 between the hours of 9am and 7pm Monday -Friday this week.
For monetary donations please have a copy of the donation recipt avaialbe for your account to redeem your WhyFly credits.
Feast on Awesome Internet!
Whyfly requires our customers to own there own router. The Amplifi HD is the router of choice and are avaialble to purchase from WhyFly for $125 ($10 less than Amazon). Check them out here: Amplifi HD Website
- $55 per month
- $100 installation (One-time fee).
Installation Process (Approximately 1 to 2 Hours)
- A friendly WhyFly Team Member will arrive within 20 minutes of the installation, and will review the process and service with you.
- Installation of a small antenna on the roof.
- Run a modern data cable into the existing entry point (where the cable company already made a hole)
- Connect & configure your WhyFly approved router
- Next, you will receive an email inviting you to your "My WhyFly" customer portal.
- A second email will be sent with an invoice for the installation and router if purchased from WhyFly.
Please add prefered installation times within the comments section.
Enjoy your Awesome Internet!
Don't forget to tell your neighbors, you both get a free month when they sign up!